Slideshow Widget

Rule Britannia!

Sunday 26 February 2012

Hello!
I hope you all had a good weekend, I have been busy the past couple of weeks getting my illustrations together for one of my new collections 'Rule Britannia' seen as 2012 is this year to be proud to be British! I wanted to create a range that reflected some of the iconic images of Britannia, and some of my favorite things. The ideas were endless.... and I have had trouble deciding where stop! I have some great ideas for these illustrations and will be working in lots of new mediums and hopefully broadening Jodie Anna's range to homewares, Greeting cards and prints.


These are just a few of the illustrations I have been working on, I hope you like them! and will keep you posted on their progress.


One Response to “Rule Britannia!”

  1. Love this Jodie - look forward to seeing your new things soon x

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10