Slideshow Widget

Jodie Anna is getting hitched part 2!

Thursday 28 June 2012

So I have spent a lot of time on the internet lately.... its fair to say and I didn't think I would ever say this but I am actually bored of the internet! ahhhhhh hopefully that will change when I am better and able to leave the house. But this has given me plenty of time to do a lot of looking and a little buying for my wedding. Which by the way is year away on the 29th of June!!!

Me and my partner Paul want a wedding that represents both our tastes and interests, we both love vintage and handmade so this will be a major part of our wedding day, 


One of the things that I have wanted before I was even engaged was brooch/button bouquet. So I have 
started collecting buttons and enamel flower brooches to make my own bouquet and button holes. Here are a few images of the ones I have collected so far, 







As you can see from the images our key colours are red, blue and white... I think I have a lot more collecting to-do but they already look so lovely altogether.

Here are some beautiful examples of button/brooch bouquets.





Enjoy!


Post a Comment

 
01 09 10