Slideshow Widget

My week in pictures.

Saturday 22 March 2014

Happy Sunday! A new weekly slot I am going to be trying on my blog is my week in pictures, I love to take pictures when I am out and about  and love using Instagram, here are few shots from last week. 


This week, I headed off to the coast with my mum and dad and my lovely puppy dog Bertie! We had a stroll along the beach and had an ice cream from the famous Harbour bar! Also this week we took a trip to The Hepworth gallery in Wakefield for the first time, I loved some of the views from the building and love the picture in the middle of beautiful niece and my sister. Its an amazing place if you are ever in the area it is worth a visit, and its free! Hope you've all had a good week and enjoy the rest of your Sunday xx





Post a Comment

 
01 09 10