Slideshow Widget

New Temporary Tattoos.

Monday 12 May 2014

I started working on the idea of temporary tattoos and nail stickers about 2 years ago now! and due to just time passing me by they always took a back burner. It is something I've wanted to add to my collection for a while so for the passed few weeks I have been putting together my illustrations in collections and created various sets of temporary tattoos and nail stickers and here is a little sneak peek at some of the tattoos that will be available soon.








I am hoping to slowly add more designs soon let me know any tats you guys would like? These will be available on my on-line soon in the following sets, Afternoon tea, Rule Britannia and By the sea. I am also going to be making temporary tattoo greeting cards so please keep an eye out for those!


Post a Comment

 
01 09 10