Slideshow Widget

Make Do And Mend

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Hello!
I hope you all had a good weekend!? I have been busy working on some new drawings over the past few days around the theme of Make do and Mend. I love all the illustrations found in the original leaflets from the Second World War and wanted to create a collection of my own inspired by the original illustrations. I have done a few illustrations of buttons and cotton reels, but I am still working on a ball of wool, and some illustrations similar to the ones found in the original make do and mend leaflets.





So here is a sneaky peek at a few of my illustrations... still not sure what to do with them yet might just make buttons with them... or some earrings.... necklace... the options are endless.




will keep you posted once I have some more finished.



Post a Comment

 
01 09 10