Slideshow Widget

Rain Rain go away!

Friday 16 September 2011

Hello,

I have been very busy the past couple of weeks working on lots of new ideas, designing my new winter range and also getting some of illustrations made into greeting cards. So now that summers over it was time to take my seaside collection out of my store until next year.... bye bye summer! but my seaside range won't be gone completely a new Lighthouse necklace will be available from next week along with some new anchor items and a ship and waves necklace.

Here is a sneak peek at a few of my new illustrations I've been working on,



I have also been working on some umbrella and rain cloud illustrations that will be made into earrings, brooches and necklaces, for all those rainy days and winter nights!





 Lots of new items coming soon, and a lot of new items to be added to my current ranges, which are all going to be photographed at the weekend and hopefully availble next week!

Well I best get back to work and stop looking at pretty things online! have a great weekend, lets hope the weather stays nice for the Saltaire Arts Festival.








Post a Comment

 
01 09 10