Slideshow Widget

Sarah's baby shower

Saturday 10 September 2011

Hello!

I haven't blogged for ages and keep meaning to and then something comes up! at the moment my sister is pregnant and ready to pop! (Wednesday.... unless shes early..or late!) and seen as I love her so much.. or just an excuse for cake and vintage tunes we decided to have a  baby shower. It gave me the opportunity to cover my house in bunting, teacups, garlands and most importantly an opportunity for me to make cake pops and 3 layer pink cake! We also did a few games and had a cupcake pinata! and a mini coconut shy. Sarah's boyfriend was on hand to take lots of lovely pictures, here are a few courteous of Stott & Atkinson









Tim took lots more pictures and made a lovely slide show so as soon as I can get my hands on it I will post it. Just a quick post I'm working on my new winter range so will have lots of new bits to put up soon, but for now I'll leave you with the bump picture! hopefully the next picture will be of my new niece! 




Post a Comment

 
01 09 10